Kodil Oils body butter with mango and papaya is enriched with 450 milligrams of CBD complemented by ingredients such as shea butter, apricot seed oil, rosemary extract, and vitamin E.
The compelling blend of vitamins and antioxidants gently nurtures the skin, without causing irritation. The end result leaves the skin hydrated and radiant.
Size: 100 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
- CBD: A highly effective antioxidant that slows the skins aging process, which allows your skin to look fresh and restful.
- Shea butter moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, acts as an anti-aging and anti-free radical agent, and restores the skin’s elasticity.
- Apricot seed oil contains gamma-linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. It also contains vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process. In addition, it has nourishing properties and anti-inflammatory effects to soothe eczema.
- Rosemary extract has a calming effect on your skin, protecting skin cells from damage. As a result of rosemary’s natural antiseptic properties.
- Vitamin E (tocopherols) is the perfect antioxidant that protects the skin and provides anti-aging effects.
Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Cannabis Sativa Stem/Flower Oil, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol.
This product is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
There are no reviews yet.